Health Matching Accounts Pro
powerful self-directed healthcare savings
no age limits / no pre-existing / no health questions
comprehensive healthcare use
100% match of deposited funds
after 35 months
iAreas Served: United States, Canada, Caribbean, Bermudack here to add text.
Hours of Operation:
8 am to 8 pm
Monday to Saturday
time zone: Eastern
gmt - 5
errors and omissionsck here to add text.
Florida licensed health and life agent
enquire for details.
bank draft, major credit or debit cards
post tax health savings account with
100% matching funds.
individuals and families
unionsick here to add text.
Health Matching Accounts:
The HMA Medical Benefits Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from the Visa® U.S.A Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card may not be used everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted. See Cardholder Agreement for list of eligible goods, services and merchants.
- $4900 grows to $10,000 after 35 months.
- Small maintenance fees after target balance achieved.
- Growth starts slowly and grows rapidly during 2nd & 3rd year
- You can scale up or down in monthly payment and corresponding target cap.
HMA'S VS HSA's
HMA'S balance rolls over from year to year.
HSA'S fund balance does not roll over.
HMA pays for elective procedures (ex: Plastic surgery)
HMA'S account crediting mechanism produces fast balance recovery to target cap.
HMA'S has more advantages for Individuals, familes and employers.
Monthly Cash Contribution
35 Month Total Cash Contribution
35 Month Target Account Balance Cap
Monthly contributions start at $40.
Select the plan the best fits your pocket book.
The best plan option is the one that stays in place.
Crediting mechanism adds up to $2 for every $1 deposited.
- Hospital Equipment And Supplies
- Doctors not elsewhere classified
- Optometrists, Ophthalmologists
- Opticians, Optical Goods, and Eyeglasses
- Chiropodists, Podiatrists
- Nursing and Personal Care Facilities
These medical services listed below can be paid for by swiping your HMA Medical Benefits Visa® Prepaid Card at the point-of-service and cover a vast majority of qualifying, 213 (d) medical expenses:
- Medical and Dental Laboratories
- Medical Services and Health Practitioners not elsewhere classified
- Drug Stores, Pharmacies (no sundries/mail-in reimbursemently only on grocery store pharmacy purchases)
- Hearing Aid – Sales, Service, Supply Stores
- Orthopedic Goods – Prosthetic Devices
- Optical Goods and Eyeglasses
- Counseling Service – Debt, Marriage, Personal
How much money can I contribute to my HMA?
What healthcare expenses are paid by the H.M.A.?
See partial List above
HMA pays Healthcare providers around the world.
Long term care, Plastic surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery,
Rx Drugs from Canada
Friends and Family members (certain restricitions appy)
Your HMA Visa Card is Accepted by Healthcare Providers around the world including RX Canadian Pharmacies.